Houston Mold Remediation
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, Encynk can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation. Encynk is the first choice for your Houston mold remediation services needs.
See mold management tips below:
Encynk Houston Mold Remdiation Services
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
If You See Signs of Mold, Call 832-420-1908
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.